Home

Thresh build dps

Thresh Build Guides :: League of Legends Strategy Builds

s10 Support Thresh skill, builds - Champions - League of

1. Thresh throws his lantern to the lowest-health ally, shielding them and nearby allies against damage for 4 seconds
  2. LoL Statistics, Guides, Builds, Runes, Masteries, Skill Orders, Counters and Matchups for Thresh when played Support. Statistics include Thresh's Win Rate, Play Rate and Ban Rate. Counters include who Thresh Support is Strong or Weak Against
  3. We track the millions of LoL games played every day to gather champion stats, matchups, builds & summoner rankings, as well as champion stats, popularity, winrate, teams rankings, best items and spells

Prioritize completing Zeke's Convergence early in your Thresh build, as players who had this item completed in their build had the highest win rates. Thresh is most dominant in the late game, with a 56.5% win rate in the late game, as opposed to a 49.5% win rate overall. Scroll down to see the best items and runes for your Pro Thresh Build! Best Items for Thresh Builds in Pro Tiers. vs AD Team. Infinite-scaling armour? Check. Frozen Heart? Check. Actual damage too? Check! In this game I do decently in my lane, but a Jungle Twitch and his two adc bro.. this champion and build is insane! nuclear smack them to death with a single auto attack! the bonus damage from your e + the nuclear build is amazing! season.. Thresh Build. Find out the best way to play Thresh by either following this page or the other pages provided. However, don't just follow this build or any other build blindly. This is an overall structure of how to build Thresh. The key to winning games is to play smarter. Sometimes there is an OP build that can be exploited but most of the time your build is situational. Learn how to. Thresh Probuilds for Patch 10.20 from Pro players. Check out the most used Build, Items, Boots, Skill Orders, Spells and many more statistics on Thresh

Welcome to the METAsrc Thresh Support build guide. We've used our extensive database of League of Legends stats along with proprietary algorithms to calculate the most optimal Support build for Thresh. This algorithm is able to determine the best summoner spells, item build order, skill order, runes reforged, rune stats, counters, and team mates. Reference it during all phases of the game to. Thresh Build Thresh Support Build, Runes & Counters. Thresh support has a 49.67% win rate in Platinum+ on Patch 10.20 coming in at rank 24 of 52 and graded B Tier on the LoL Tierlist.Thresh support is a strong counter to Yuumi, Sett & Karma while Thresh is countered most by Alistar, Taric & Zilean.The best Thresh players have a 57.32% win rate with an average rank of Diamond I on the Thresh. DPS: 33/ 59/ 107: Damage: 60/ 108/ 194.4: Attack Speed: 0.55: Crit Rate: N/A: Range: 420: Abilities. Spectral Lantern . Thresh throws his lantern to the lowest hp ally, shielding them and nearby allies against damage for 4 seconds. Skill: Active. Shield Amount: 250/ 450/ 750. Synergies Origins. Dusk. Dusk champions increase all allies spell power. (2) 20% Spell Power (4) 60% Spell Power for. Thresh, the Chain Warden, is a TFT Champion. Check out everything about Thresh, including build, best items, synergies, class, origin, ability, releas.. View builds, guides, stats, skill orders, runes and masteries from Pros playing Senna la Redentora. Check Senna's stats: Games Played, Pick Rate, Win Rate, and more

s10 Support Thresh build guides, counters, guide, pro

1. Thresh build. Hi guys I'm diamond thresh main but I'm not sure what to build in current meta. I don't know which items are good on thresh. For example some support items would be: redemption but redemptions passive is pretty much useless on thresh and then there is knights vow which seems to be pretty decent stats wise but every time I check after the game the hp gained and tanked for my adc.
  2. Thresh the Chain Warden Ranked #21 out of 39 in Support Discover all Support champions who counter Thresh. Use our statistics and learn how to counter Thresh in League of Legends and win in Champion Select! Thresh Data for all roles taken from 182,249 585 2,600 48,559 128,810 1,696 matches
  3. Thresh Build Guide for Bottom lane Solo Queue made from Platinum+ matches. Item build order, starting item build order, LoL Tier List ranking, recent champion and item patch notes, reforged runes, and more
  4. Find a full breakdown of Thresh Support runes, items, and other build stats using only games from Plat+ matches on LeagueSpy. Find even more stats on Thresh like win rate by patch, skill order, top players, guides, and counters

S10 Thresh Support Build Item build, counters, skill

1. Ways to build Thresh? Thresh . Hey guys I'm a level 18 nub and I just bought Thresh since I liked his and played fairly well with him in rotation but so far I've just gone full tank/support with him but I wanted to know what other options I have with him since I one of my team mates told me I could go ADC thresh but since our ADC went AFK and I couldn't tell if he was joking, what do you guys.
  2. Item Build. Stats. Cost: 1; Health: 650 / 1170 / 2106; Mana: 50; Armor: 40; MR: 30; DPS: 36 / 64 / 116; Damage: 55 / 99 / 178; Atk Spd: 0.65; Crit Rate: 25%; Range: 1; Abilities. Crushing Blow Active. 0 / 50. Wukong slams his target with his staff, dealing a percent of his Attack Damage as physical damage and stunning them for a few seconds. Percent damage: 225% / 250% / 275%; Stun duration: 1.
  3. Guide Warwick Jungle League of Legends saison 10 - Retrouvez nos builds, runes et conseils pour jouer la Fureur déchaînée de Zaun, qui coûte 450 EB
  4. You may meet the damage thresh hold required with the easy sorc, but you could potnentially reach higher with another build, basically. And vet trials are all about pushing maximum dps numbers. That being said, builds like yours can perform perfectly well in four man content, as you stated. So I wouldn't worry about it too much

Thresh Build - U.GG Thresh Runes + Item Guide for Lo

My experience with bruiser thresh mid is very limited, but I still find it easier to pull off. At the end of the day, I agree with IanTannir 100%. Crit glass cannon is the way to go. However, if you really prove me wrong, let me know! My current build is really weighing on my grind to plat, so it would be nice to have some alt builds Climb with the BEST Blitzcrank builds; items, runes, skill order, and summoner spells. Use the highest win rate core & situational items to rank up now

Item Build. Stats. Cost: 2; Health: 600 / 1080 / 1944; Mana: 0; Armor: 20; MR: 20; DPS: 41 / 74 / 134; Damage: 55 / 99 / 178; Atk Spd: 0.75; Crit Rate: 25%; Range: 1; Abilities. Contempt for the Weak Passive. Passive: Every third attack, Zed deals bonus magic damage and steals a percent of the target's current Attack Damage. Damage: 25 / 50 / 75; Attack Damage Stolen: 20% / 30% / 40%; Ninja. Garen build guides - op.gg provides builds, counters, guides, masteries, runes, skill orders, combos, pro builds and statistics by top, jungle, mid, adc, support in s10, s9 - including Win Rate, Pick Rate, Ban Rate, Play Rate. Language . Language. English 한국어 日本語 język polski français Deutsch español Nederlands dansk Svenska. Personellement je build mon tammo avec en first Une gunblade très bon item sur teemo mais le problème c'est qu'il coûte cher mais quand vous l'avait vous étes censé défoncer l'adversaire en phase de lane et vous feed sur lui sauf si il vous counter trop , ensuite je fait dents de nashor pour mass vitesse d'attaque plus de l'ap , et en fonction de la game je fait Rylai , Liandry.

Thresh Pro Builds, Guides, Stats, Runes, Masteries

Build pour Senna ADC. Choix des objets. Senna est un ADC particulier car elle ne profite pas de la vitesse d'attaque offerte par les objets traditionnels. Des objets permettant d'augmenter son AD seront donc plus efficaces sur elle. Chaussures. Bottes de Célérité vous permettront de kite vos ennemis et d'échapper à vos assaillants. Tabi Ninja et Sandales de Mercure sont à privilégier si. Tout a fait d'accord avec le build (a adapter bien entendu). Le gantelet est excellent, il ajoute le cc qu'il manquait à Hecarim, sachant que le proc est constant (merci le A), et un peu plus d'AoE (comme s'il en manquait). Le visage est interessant mais je ne le rush qu'en cas de double AP ou d'AP feed (attention certaines personnes on tendance à rush le visage, même quand le mid est ad.

View builds, guides, stats, skill orders, runes and masteries from Pros playing Twitch Veba Getiren. Check Twitch's stats: Games Played, Pick Rate, Win Rate, and more Hello guys, Thresh main here. I have over 300k mastery points on Thresh, i'm in gold elo. I play top lane as my second role, but recently i've.. DPS: 43 / 77 / 138: Thresh Skill: Temporal Passage . Thresh tosses his lantern towards random units on your bench, pulling them into the current combat and granting them and himself bonus mana. Traits are unaffected. Bonus Mana: 25 / 50 / 200. Number of Units: 1 / 1 / 9. Mana: 50 / 85. Thresh Item Build. Guardian Angel + Seraphs Embrace + Spear of Shojin + Thresh Synergies. Origin: Chorno. GO TO BUNNYFUFUU.COM FOR UP TO 80% OFF MERCH!!!! LEAVE A THUMBS UP IF YOU ENJOYED THE VIDEO FULL GAMEPLAY VIDEOS: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCT_j3a9m..

TFTACTICS.GG - Teamfight Tactics Database, Item Builder ..

Bard places a shrine at a target location that builds up in power over 10 seconds while granting sight of a small area around it for a small time. Up to 3 shrines can be active at a time. Bard or his allies are healed for an amount based on the shrine's power and will gain 30% Movement Speed that decays over 1.5 seconds. Stepping on the shrine will destroy it Zyra Support S9 : build, runes et stuff - Guide LoL League of Legends, LoL, League of Legends, Build, Maitrises, Runes, Counter, Objets, Items, LoL. Comment jouer Zyra en support ? La Rédaction vous explique tout : astuces, équipement, maîtrises et runes ! Guide de Zyra Support : runes, maîtrises et équipement. Présentation de Zyra : sorts, astuces, splash-arts . A l'origine, Zyra est. Hello, I've been wondering on different ways to build Thresh, at the moment I've only tried Support and Jungle, and personally I found jungle way.. Quel build/items mettre/faire sur le champion ? Pour Thresh : J'attend de savoir exactement après le PBE, si vous voulez le savoir rapidement venez sur le discord (widget en bas de la page avec les membres connectés) Revenir a la liste des champions : Liste des champions : Cliquez ici; WIKI TFT : Cliquez ic But cheap shot, SS, SS, Kidney shot, SS, blind, build energy, SS, SS, gouge, SS, cold blood, evisc = gg any meele, stunlock, always works.Seems to be about 5%. I have seen this weapon proc 3 times in a battle with equal level (within 20 seconds). It doesn't appear to be time based on the proc - although I suspect some weapons are. I think Bliz is careful about releasing this info so they can.

Champion.gg - Thresh Support Stats, Guides, Builds, Runes ..

Upon attacking 6 times or dropping below 50% health, Divine champions ascend, taking 25% reduced damage and dealing bonus true damage for the rest of combat this is just some thing i always do every time i get thresh on URF(ultra rapid fire game mode, where cooldowns are at 80% Bonsoir je me posais une question, est ce que thresh était encore viable top façon offtank ad? histoire de le tester dans un autre role que le supp pour voir ce qu'il vaut^^ - Topic thresh ad.

Thresh Build - Items / Runes / Matchups - League of Legend

1. Amplement sérieux et essayé sur plusieurs top ,il enlève autant que l'ulti à garen surtout que face à thresh top on sais pas comment ce build MR ou Armor Lien permanent Osef on build HP
  2. When playing against champions who can engage like Alistar or Thresh, do not use your Q aggressively unless you're 100% sure you're going to hit it. Lux is rather defenceless when her Q is down, so you need to keep it available for as long as you can
  3. Sett Build - Find the best Sett Runes and Items in every role. U.GG analyzes millions of LoL matches to give you the best Sett LoL guide. Patch 10.2
Thresh Build Guide : BunnyFuFuu's Challenger Guide to

Video: Thresh Items, Runes, and Stats MOBA Champio

SUPER TANKY THRESH! - On-Hit DPS Thresh Top - League of

Climb with the BEST Varus builds; items, runes, skill order, and summoner spells. Use the highest win rate core & situational items to rank up now Sett Win Ratio 52.26% Counter Amumu Win Ratio 50.98% Counter Skarner Win Ratio 50.69% Counte LoL tier Lists, Build Guides, and Champion Stats based on data by from the best players! Use the LoL tier list to find out the current best champions, and use the build guides to find out how to play them! - MetaLoL . LoL Tier Lists, Champion Builds, Counters, and Stats. Patch 10.20 Most recent update: 19 minutes ago Platinum+ Solo Queue Plays: 1036109 Platinum+ 3v3 Plays: 0 Home. Tier Lists.

View builds, guides, stats, skill orders, runes and masteries from Pros playing Varus la freccia del castigo. Check Varus's stats: Games Played, Pick Rate, Win Rate, and more View builds, guides, stats, skill orders, runes and masteries from Pros playing Xerath o Mago Ascendente. Check Xerath's stats: Games Played, Pick Rate, Win Rate, and more

So I've been trolling around with Thresh top in normals lately, and it's actually been fairly effective. With his Flay poke he can win the early... jump to content. my subreddits. edit subscriptions. popular-all-random-users | AskReddit-news-funny-todayilearned-pics-gaming-aww-videos-gifs-tifu-worldnews-Showerthoughts-movies -mildlyinteresting-Jokes-science-space-OldSchoolCool. Find a full breakdown of Lillia Jungle runes, items, and other build stats using only games from Plat+ matches on LeagueSpy. Find even more stats on Lillia like win rate by patch, skill order, top players, guides, and counters We've used our extensive database of League of Legends stats along with proprietary algorithms to calculate the most optimal build for Lee Sin. This algorithm is able to determine the best summoner spells, item build order, skill order, runes reforged, rune stats, counters, and team mates. Reference it during all phases of the game to ensure that you always have an edge over the competition Les nouvelles runes sont arrivées avec la présaison. Le patch 7.22 change d'ailleurs bien d'autres choses, mais cette refonte runes/maîtrises impact énormément le gamepl

Como jogar de Thresh Suporte

Garen c'est plus skillé que thresh d'où tu parles - page 2 - Topic Qui est le meilleur Thresh du forum ? du 31-01-2014 12:53:16 sur les forums de jeuxvideo.co We've used our extensive database of League of Legends stats along with proprietary algorithms to calculate the most optimal build for Aatrox. This algorithm is able to determine the best summoner spells, item build order, skill order, runes reforged, rune stats, counters, and team mates. Reference it during all phases of the game to ensure that you always have an edge over the competition UNIQUE Passive - Dreadnought: While moving, build stacks of Momentum, increasing movement speed by up to 60 at 100 stacks. Momentum decays while under the effect of a stun, taunt, fear, polymorph, or immobilize effect. UNIQUE Passive - Crushing Blow: Basic attacks deal 1 magic damage per stack of Momentum, discharging all stacks. At max stacks, if the attacker is melee, they also slow the. Climb with the BEST Tahm Kench builds; items, runes, skill order, and summoner spells. Use the highest win rate core & situational items to rank up now Final team: Vayne, Thresh, Yuumi, Ahri, Riven, Aatrox, Cassiopeia. Dusk: 4. Spirit: 2. Vanguard: 2. Mystic: 2. This build provides a good balance between damage and defense thanks to the Dusk synergy and the core champions: Ahri and Riven. Start with Vayne and Thresh for the two Dusk synergy

Lucian guide | Mudkipmage

DPS: 30/ 54/ 98: Damage: 55/ 99/ 178: Attack Speed: 0.55: Crit Rate: 25%: Range: 180: Abilities. Spirit of Life . Hecarim creates an aura around him for 3 seconds. Each enemy within takes magic damage and heals Hecarim over the duration. Skill: Active. Damage: 250/ 400/ 600. Healing: 200/ 300/ 500. Synergies Origin. Elderwood. Every two seconds all Elderwood champions grow, gaining bonus stats. Bonjour, Il y a 2 jours je décide de rejouer à league of legends, jeu auquel je n'avais pas apprecié il y a 3 ans mais j'ai essayé de m'y remettre et ça va mieux J'aime bien ce qui est tank.

19.10.2019 Updated the build for the DRAGONHOLD DLC. 21.02.2020 Updated the Build for the HARROWSTORM DLC. 14.05.2020 Updated the Build for the GREYMOOR CHAPTER. 18.08.2020 Updated the Build for the STONETHORN DLC, Greymoor Chapter. Tags: Mag Necro PvP Build, Mag Necromancer PvP Build, Magicka Necro PvP Build DPS: 25/45/146: Damage: 45/81/146: Attack Speed: 0.55: Critical Rate: 25%: Range: 180: Abilities. Firecracker . Sejuani sets off a giant firecracker. After a short delay, enemies caught within are dealt magic damage and stunned for a few seconds. Skill Type: Damage; Damage: 100/200/800; Stun Duration: 2/ 3.5 / 6; Synergies Origins. Fortune (3) Winning combat against a player will give bonus. Ashe Build - Find the best Ashe Runes and Items in every role. U.GG analyzes millions of LoL matches to give you the best Ashe LoL guide. Patch 10.2

Riven items are fairly easy to build as they are largely defensive items. 6 Cultist: S-tier. Team comp description: This comp looks to run 6 Cultist instead of 9 to fit together more synergies. Kennen is a very powerful mid game carry that can snowball the comp very well. [How to play 6 Cultist] When to make: Go for this comp if you find an early Chosen Cultist or find good Kennen items early. LoL Build for the TOP 3 strongest champions in each role/lane. Top Lane, Jungle, Mid Lane, ADC, Support item builds and Rune Pages and Masteries. We also have included the Champion Skill Order so you can level up the proper spells to maximize damage with your Champion Build. Figuring out what the Best Champion in League of Legends has never.

For League of Legends on the PC, a GameFAQs message board topic titled Mid/Top Thresh that is not AD League of Legends 4.5 builds and guides, Riven new rune page . Tuesday, 15 April 2014. Thresh 4.5 [SUPPORT] guide UPDATED Pros: Dominant laning phase; Incredible utility, that which far surpasses any other champion; Relevant damage for a support; Insane playmaking ability and outplay potential; Scales extremely well with cooldown reduction; Cons: Banned often; Picked often; Nerfed often; Mana. - Thresh n'est pas un caster, ses sorts ont un cooldown extrêmement long même capé en CDR. Accumuler de l'AP lui permettra de faire très mal sur le E et le premier mur de l'ultimate mais c'est. Aphelios summons a turret for a few seconds. An extension of his will, the turret counts as Aphelios himself when it fires and deals damage, and dies when he dies

Draven Build Guide : GrandmistressD's Draven - Hear That

Item build Screengrab via Riot Games. While there are a couple of viable builds, this is one of the most efficient ones with Precision as the primary tree. Lethal Tempo allows you to do insane. Thresh. 1. 11.3%: Lulu. 2. 9.1%: Lux. 3. 8.3%: Morgana. 4. 7.3%: Senna. 5. 7.3%: LoL Tier List. View our other Role/Lane Tier List and TOP 3 Champion Builds every patch. Top Lane Tier List. Jungle Tier List. Mid Lane Tier List. ADC Tier List. Support Tier List. For more League of Legends content view our NEW Flex Queue Tier List. Flex Queue Tier List. Support Item Build. Champion Tier. Kayn Build Guide for Jungle lane Solo Queue made from Platinum+ matches. Item build order, starting item build order, LoL Tier List ranking, recent champion and item patch notes, reforged runes, and more Senna Build - Find the best Senna Runes and Items in every role. U.GG analyzes millions of LoL matches to give you the best Senna LoL guide. Patch 10.2

• Article de journal sur la guerre d algérie.
  • Telecharger album lunatic gratuit.
  • Anti ondes box internet.
  • Centrale vapeur calor qui fuit.
  • Pologne politique.
  • Ordonnancier infirmier hartmann.
  • Pomme d'adam femme.
  • Tenue professionnelle entretien.
  • Hôtel marmara marrakech.
  • Lacanau ocean.
  • Journée mondiale épilepsie 2019.
  • Lampe a petrole 1900.
  • Lfs transport.
  • Serie noire gallimard pack 260 livres.
  • Piscine super 8 trois rivières tarif.
  • Machine hydraulique pdf.
  • Critères et indicateurs d'évaluation d'un projet d'animation.
  • La famille royale d'espagne arbre généalogique.
  • Bonbox net.
  • Test de personnalité neo pi r en ligne.
  • Citation gandhi liberté.
  • Meurs un autre jour musique.
  • Geralt de riv netflix.
  • Atlas géographique 2019.
  • Accumulation art.
  • Activité pour malvoyant.
  • Completed synonym.
  • Regle du jeu disney quiz.
  • Dater un objectif canon.
  • Aurore boréale saguenay 2019.
  • Site de voyance gratuite amour.
  • La famille royale d'espagne arbre généalogique.
  • Boucle d oreille swarovski.
  • Cadre avec photo personnalisé.
  • Comparatif eclairage voiture.
  • Coeur magnetix utilisation.
  • Kimimaro vs lee.
  • Brookelyn instagram.
  • Revendeur épices.
  • Jquery settimeout.
  • Fort en somme mots croisés.